Value Added Reseller
Dfuse empowers IT choices through the implementation and management of hardware, software and technical services.
To better serve our clients, Dfuse selects industry-leader-products that compliment our line of services. We become the one-stop shop for our clients’ requirements. As a value-added reseller, Dfuse advises clients to maximize their resources to build an effective and efficient, custom-made solution.
OUR APPROACH: We evaluate your specific and unique needs. We have relationships with multiple industry-leading vendors in each area of expertise enabling us to provide an objective approach to designing and implementing your IT infrastructure.
We serve our clients in:
- Technology needs assessments
- Tailored IT solutions
- Hardware installations and maintenance plan
Dfuse's strategic resellers are:
ORACLE GOLD PARTNER - specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products
IBM Business Partner - IBM mainframe technology to help today's enterprises respond quickly to evolving business conditions and with extreme flexibility
Amazon Web Services -
Microstrategy - a provider of business intelligence (BI), mobile software, and cloud-based services
- Enterprise-ready analytics
- Enterprise-grade security
Hitachi Data Systems - provides modular mid-range and high-end storage systems, software and services
- File and Content
Actian - A pioneer of cutting edge big data platforms and tools. Here are some use case areas and highlights:
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Integration
- Data Management
- See their new Avalanche cutting edge Cloud Data Warehouse, built on years of industry proven successes
- Did you know, for example, that AWS Redshift was originally acquired from Actian (originally called ParAccel)?
Netwrix - has the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support different platforms, devices and applications, offering auditing solutions
Symantec - industry leader in developing software helping consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world
- Backup/Recovery/Archive - Strategically place new backup and archive methods combined with data deduplication to streamline back-up processes and improve efficiencies
- Big Data - Keep up with the capture, management and processing of large amounts of data and turn it into actionable, strategic information
- Cloud Computing - Evolve your infrastructure by taking a manageable step-by-step approach to establishing shared services
- Consolidation and Migration - Improve efficiency with a successful data center migration that avoids downtime and pitfalls
- Data Storage Design and Application Integration - Optimize availability and service levels by leveraging current assets and making strategic new investments
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and Continuity of Operations (COOP) - Work within your budget to implement solutions that meet requirements and even adds to your capabilities
- High Performance Compute - Develop, implement, scale and support your HPC infrastructure
- Virtualization - Reduce costs and increase flexibility by implementing file, network, server, desktop, I/O and storagevirtualization