Our major clients exist in the public sector and are currently undergoing substantial transformational activities searching for ways to reduce spending but increase efficiencies. Streamlined program management, improved planning and budgeting, and better use of IT systems are means that they are using to rethink and reengineer many business functions. From the largest defense clients to the smallest of startup businesses, Dfuse has successfully completed both large and small scale system implementations across government agencies and corporate enterprises. Dfuse provides business and IT services and solutions to Commercial and Government clients to include:
- Department of Defense - US Army - Human Resources Command / Serco (Prime)
- Department of Defense - Defense Intelligence Agency
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) / UTSI (Prime)
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- Department of Transportation - PHMSA
- District of Columbia Courts
- National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Health and Human Services (HHS) / Plexus Scientific, Inc. (Prime)
- Navy Medical Office
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry (LISCR)
- Merge Computers, Inc.
- Data Meaning, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- New Target
- Software Information Resource Corporation
- Sabersoft, Inc.
- RGS Federal
- Global Strategic Solutions
- Baptist Health