On-SITE - TS/SCI REQUIRED - JR. Java Developer
JR. JAVA developer
Jr front end developers will be required to go on site every day after they have on boarded
Design, develop, implement, and maintain software applications.
· Software applications include government off-the-shelf (GOTS), modified off-the-shelf (MOTS), and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) that are used on both unclassified as well as classified ONI systems.
· Development may include research, new development, modification, reuse, reengineering, maintenance, or any other activities that result in software products to meet the needs of specific client/business requirements of ONI.
· Utilize Java coding skills to maintain and sustain current capabilities.
· Develop and maintain source code in compliance with secure coding standards, application STIGS, and all applicable government regulations, guidance, and directions.
· Provide application development support within the Development Team.
· Troubleshoot application deployment.
· Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
· Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
· Writing and maintaining code.
· Working on minor bug fixes.
· Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
· Responding to requests from the development team.
· Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
· Conducting development tests.
· Visual design experience focusing on strong UI/UX.
TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED and VERIFIED