Helpdesk Specialist - Crystal City, VA
Help Desk Specialist in Crystal City, VA
This team provides:
• 24/7 world-wide support for the US Army’s Systems which are used by all branches of the US Military
• Trouble shoots and provides support to customers by verifying website pages are accessible, providing contact information for account information updates
• Responsible for monitoring the Footprints database for trouble tickets and forwarding incidents to Tier III with the objective of moving issues toward final resolution
• Responsible for weekly and monthly reports, auditing incidents and reporting to the Service Desk Manager any issues that may affect service to users
• Works closely with the Service Desk Team as well as Tier III management to ensure open communication and that all issues are addressed and moving forward.
• Monitors incidents which are high priority as well as answer questions and provide solutions for other Service Desk Techs
• Monitors all Tier III On-Hold tickets following up and providing updates to POC
• Any other functions as directed by the Program Manager or Operations Manager.
Active Secret security clearance required