dotNet/Angular Developer Position in Washington DC
Responsible for developing, supporting, and maintaining custom applications for customers and internal business systems.
Responsible for various phases of software development, including design, implementation, integration, unit testing, revision control, release and maintenance of multiple products and subsystems.
- C# .NET
- Angular 4
- React JS
- ASP.NET MVC 4 or 5
- ASP.NET Web Services / Web API
- SQL Server/T-SQL or Oracle/PL-SQL
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, have a strong desire to succeed, work well independently and in a team environment, be able to listen to the customer needs, and implement solutions based on industry best practices.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of staff, management and personnel.
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) technologies such as AngularJS or ReactJS Entity Framework or other ORM technologies Team Foundation Server or similar source control repositories.
- Preferred candidate will have 7+ years of .NET experience
- "Heavy hands-on experience on Angular along with C-Sharp is key."
- Experience writing ReactJS with ReduxJS applications that consume RESTful APIs Typescript NPM LESS/SASS Multi-threaded development